Things I've realized this week:
* I've hit a stall in my WIP because I got to an unanticipated confrontation scene. I HATE confrontation. I will go to ridiculous lengths to avoid it. I know this isn't healthy (believe me...therapy has been involved), but it's how I am. I didn't realize I hated it so much that I was even avoiding it in my writing. I realized that the scene I've been just staring at is a confrontation...and if I was faced with this confrontation I would run the other way. But my mc would never do that. She would get in a beyotch's face. I'm just glad I figured this out...now I know I just need to tackle it. (I'm not sure I even know how, though...I go to such lengths to avoid these, I don't really know how they go.)
* I was trying to follow this #yamafia drama on Twitter yesterday, and I was trying to figure out how I felt about everything. I actually found a post that I could have written my very own self, so instead of rambling on about the subject, I'll just send you over to this post to read.
* I cheat at Mac Freedom. Damn smartphone. It's just too easy to check Twitter on you.
* I spend entirely too much time on Twitter.
*My job has been exhausting lately. So exhausting that papers are going ungraded and I come home and collapse on my couch. I'm generally a tired person, but I'm so beat at the end of the day lately that I can't even muster the energy to get out of my desk chair and walk to my car. How many weeks until Spring Break? How many weeks until summer? Zzzzz.
*My March is full. Totally and completely full. I have this Saturday (er, tomorrow) evening free, but that's about it. It's all good stuff, but my goodness.
* I REALLY like reading on the iPad. I never thought I would be Team E-Reader, but it looks like I might be.
* I want to try to finish my revision by the end of this month, but I have no idea if that's a possible goal. We'll see, I guess.
This was a total ramble of a post, but it's Friday. What better day to ramble. What did you realize this week?
Have a great weekend, everyone!